Monday, November 9, 2009

Carter-Man is home......

I wanted to take a moment and let everyone know that Carter-Man made it home safely yesterday. He has been resting comfortably in his bed. He was blessed with many visitors yesterday. SO many people love him so very much! He truly is a blessed little boy. I am so proud to call him my son. Ever since he was born, he has made me so very proud. I always knew that Carter was special and that there was something different about him. He truly is an angel!!!!

I must tell you all that our hearts are very heavy. We are trying to make our way through all of the things that have happened over the last several days. I am not sure if I will ever be able to wrap my brain around this. I am trying as hard as I can to remain strong for the rest of my family, especially Tommy and Caroline. I have an amazing support network from my family to my AMAZING friends. I am not sure what I would do without them. I am so lucky to have them all!!

Thank you to everyone for the amazing love, support, and prayers! I pray for peace for my Carter-Man.....I pray that he suffers no more......I pray that the Lord gives us all the strength to make it through this most trying time.....I pray that the Lord touches Tommy and Caroline's hearts and helps them through this.....AMEN!!!!!